Newcomers to Hot Yoga Eindhoven benefit from our introduction offers:
8 days of unlimited yoga for €12. New Entry Offer for 30 days = €36 for 6 classes helps you build up a regular practice and try all the classes. Online Introduction offer 30 days for €15.
- Online reservation is preferred. Arrive around 20 minutes before the class starts to settle in.
- Follow our COVID-19 Safety regulations and protocol
- All levels are welcome to all our classes.
- Women wear shorts / yoga pants & sports bra (T-shirts optional. Men wear shorts / swim shorts (T-shirts optional)
- Bring two towels: one large one for your yoga mat and one to shower. A yoga mat is included with your first class. (You can rent or buy yoga mats & non-slip yoga towels in the studio.)
- Hydrate before a hot yoga class. Drink at least 2 litres (around 8 glasses) the day (or night) before a class. Bring a bottle of water with you.
- Practice on an empty stomach. Try not to eat for around 2 to 3 hours before class. If you must eat a snack, fruit is a good option.
- The heat may be challenging the first time, skip postures if you need to and focus on slowing down your breathing.
- Keep breathing! Keep your breathing soft, smooth, and even. Focussing on exhale keeps you calm.
- Try to stay in the hot room. The teacher will keep an eye on you.
- Benefit from our introductory offers and come back as soon as you can for the next class. With practice it gets easier every time.
- Yoga classes are in English but most of our teachers understand and speak Dutch.
- Fruit and tea after class for everyone! (We will continue this when the COVID-19 Safety protocol allows).
‘Your progress is only relative to your starting point…’