COVID-19 safety rules in the studio – updated 13 October 2020
June 30, 2020 | Natasha
We are happy to invite you back following the official safety guidelines of the RIVM (the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment in the Netherlands).
- No showers: Our changing rooms are not in use apart from the WC.
- Facemask: Please wear a facemask in the reception area, you can remove it in the practice room.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or have a weakened immune system.
- No shaking hands or hugs. Feel free to greet people with Namaste hand gesture!
- Give space: Keep 1.5 meters distance in the studio – not only on your mat.
- Book classes online in advance – places are limited to 13 people
(If you need to cancel, try to do so 4 hours before so that we can offer your place to someone on the waitlist).
- Try to avoid public transport when travelling to the studio (walk, bike, drive).
- Bring your own mat and props if possible – we can help out if needed.
- We give no hands-on adjustments – as a trauma-informed school, this was already minimal.
- Ventilation is good and approved and meets regulations: We heat up fresh air flowing in from outside, and then it flows back out again.
- Wash your hands with disinfectant gel when entering the studio
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Bring your own water bottle – we do not serve tea at the studio for now
- WC / Changing room use is limited by distancing: Two women at a time in Women’s, and one man at a time in Mens’ – we have space outside to wait in the large reception space with places to sit – or stay longer in savasana!
- Clean space: We clean our newly rennovated studio space well between classes.
Enjoy your practice,