Yoga Docentenopleiding 200-uur Yoga Alliance Erkend
200-hour Teacher Training Registered with Yoga Alliance
Note: The Art Awake Yoga Teacher Training is in given in the English language.
Natasha Gunn leidt onze docentenopleiding die verder bestaat uit andere hooggekwalificeerde internationale docenten, waaronder Evi Bacsi (een vaste docent bij HYE) en Eniko Pianovsky.
We hebben deze docentenopleiding Art Awake Yoga Teacher Training genoemd. Deze 200-urige geregistreerde opleiding omvat de brede en diepe reikwijdte van de yoga training en de kunst om les te geven in yoga, rekening houdend met trauma’s en zodanig dat het ten goede komt aan het welzijn van ieder mens, uniek in lichaam, geest en persoonlijke geschiedenis.
Next Art Awake Yoga 200 hr (RYT) begins in 2024. The schedule has been extended to allow you more space to assimilate and learn. View the schedule.
This training programme is unique in it’s breadth and depth and gives you the fundamentals of yoga from which to develop and grow as a practitioner and teacher.
How to apply. All the details, including prices and the online application form are on our artawake.nl website.
Any questions? Set up a Zoom meeting here with Natasha or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will discover:
YOGA PHILOSOPHY AND HISTORY
- Introduction to Samkhya philosophy
- Introduction to The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The 8 limbs or components of yoga
- Parameters of traditional yoga
- Keeping the essence of yoga in contemporary yoga classes.
- Several paths – Same connection
- Where ancient wisdom meets modern science
EXPERIENTIAL – techniques, training and practice
- Develop a personal practice
- Introduction to mantra and sound
- Meditation and awareness (Mindfulness, Contemplation, Absorption or Flow)
- Hatha yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot yoga
- Intelligent sequencing
- Keeping a journal
ANATOMICAL (SUBTLE AND PHYSICAL)
- Main asana groups as a tool
- Physical body systems
- Subtle energy system and energy flow
- Functional yoga anatomy (one size does not fit all)
- Current science of movement and mind
- Breath-work: Pranayama and Bandha
- Ayurveda, an introduction
- Employing trauma-sensitive language
- Teaching skills: Language, ethics, intention
- A functional approach in all yoga styles
- Yoga is about agency in self-recovery: How and when to assist
- Teaching one-on-one and orchestrating larger group classes
What do I need to apply?
- You are already practicing yoga – the length of time or style is not important – but you wish to go deeper,
- you prefer a balanced, holistic programme that introduces you into all the elements of yoga.
- you are interested in both a traditional approach and the latest scientific research
- you would love to share the tools of yoga safely with others in an individual or group setting.
“The teachers were extremely knowledgeable in all areas (philosophy, anatomy, teaching methods). Overall, the training was very well designed and balanced in terms of practice and theory.”
“I learned that teaching yoga is not just about delivering cues. Every student is different and has their own histories that we need to be considerate of. Therefore, it becomes even more important to have a good understanding, not only of anatomy, but also how to create a safe environment so students can practice a yoga appropriate for them, without feeling judged or pressurized.”
‘This training, was mind-blowing for me on so many aspects. I am not exaggerating when I say it really changed my life, my vision of life, my way of practicing MY yoga.